EN 1652 Double Side Tin Cladding Copper Foil Roll From Civen
Description Of Copper & Tin plating
- Copper (Cu) is used to coat zinc, aluminium, and magnesium, as
first coating before further plating. It is used to improve the
solderability of the named materials, decrease their electrical
resistance, harden them against abrasive and adhesive wear.
- Copper plating is a phase in chromium plating of plastics. It is
also used for decoration.
- Tin (Sn) is used to plate steel components already coated by nickel
or copper, against corrosion; steel plates for the conservation
industry; for improving the solderability of surfaces in the
electronic industry. Basic and acid electrolytes are used.
Surface treatments: Electroplating
Coating materials: Copper Tin
Typical products: Baking tin (Sn)
Surface Treatment :
- Oil-free surface
- Electro plating
- Hot-dip tin plating
- Deburred or rounded edges
- Bright and polished surfaces
- Foil with protective coatings
- Profiled foil by either milling or stamping
Sn | Cu | Sn
3~4% | 92~94% | 3~4%
- Thickness of tin according to customers’ requirement; Single side
laminating also ok.
- Laminating layer tolerance uniform m; Material thickness uniformity
- Material Surface is smooth and even；
- Good solderability can be guaranteed for our standard quality, even
after longer periods of storage.
- Strips＞.05mm thickness can also be supplied in the grades halfhard
and hard upon request.
Dependent on thickness and width
How to contact us :