EN 1652 Double Side Tin Cladding Copper Foil Roll With High Peel
Tin-cladded copper foil mainly solved surface un-smoothly and
thickness un-even when ordinary copper
foil is tinned. It has high peel strength on the laminated surface
due to some special treatment. Also the
whole process were done in room temperature and would not change
Sn | Cu | Sn
3~4% | 92~94% | 3~4%
- Thickness of tin according to customers’ requirement; Single side
laminating also ok.
- Laminating layer tolerance uniform m; Material thickness uniformity
- Material Surface is smooth and even；
- Good solderability can be guaranteed for our standard quality, even
after longer periods of storage.
- Strips＞.05mm thickness can also be supplied in the grades halfhard
and hard upon request.
Dependent on thickness and width
Mechanical technological properties:
How to contact us :