6μm Ultra Thin RA Foils That Has High Flexibility Available For
Fine - Pitch Circuits
Description Of The Products :
- Civen RA Copper Foil is rolled from pure copper ingots, the process
including purifying copper ores, make into copper cathodes,
ingoting, rolling, annealing, washing, testing, slitting and
packing. Our copper ores are imported from South America, which
were famous for their copper mining.
- 110-anneal (Electrolytic Tough Pitch or ETP) dead soft. Min 99.96%
- This is high quality copper and has a wide range of applications
based on conductivity, corrosion resistance, workability, and
- Rolled Copper Foil has extraordinary strength, bendability,
ductility and lustrous surface, plus its excellent mechanical
capacity, makes it irreplaceable as a raw material. Especially when
used for transformer, Copper Flexible Connector, CCL, FCCL, PCB,
Geothermal Film, Construction, Decoration etc.
- The copper foil made by Civen can be customized for different
temper, which including soft , quarter hard,half hard , hard
temper, even special soft and special hard temper.
- Cuts with scissors or paper cutter .
- Thick enough, so when glued to a backing-board, wood grain does not
show through .
- Often used for punching, scrapbooking and other paper crafts.
- Has a wide range of applications based on workabilty and beauty.
- Creat designs by emboss drawing . denting , piercing
,rub-transferring , tracing , origami , and hammering (Repousse )
- Has a wide range of applications based on workability and beauty.
- Can be hammered, texturized or punched.
- Used for many outside or inside projects.
- There are many applications based on workability and beauty.
Table 1 : Mechanical Properties
Tensile Strength Rm/N/mm 2
Table 2 : Alloy Number
Thickness: 0.006-0.1 /Max Width: 650
Table 3 : Size & Tolerance
Table 4 : Specifications
Civen Advantages :
Our Contact :