brass copper foil with a shiny golden yellow color/suitable for
stamping,die-cutting,embossing/wide thickness and width
Brass is a metal alloy made of copper and zinc; the proportions of
zinc and copper can be varied to create a range of brasses with
varying properties. It is a substitutional alloy: atoms of the two
constituents may replace each other within the same crystal
Brass has higher malleability than bronze or zinc. The relatively
low melting point of brass and its flow characteristics make it a
relatively easy material to cast. By varying the proportions of
copper and zinc, the properties of the brass can be changed,
allowing hard and soft brasses. The density of brass is 8.4 to 8.73
grams per cubic centimetre.
|density: 8.5 g/cm³|
|electric conductivity(20℃): 27 %IACS|
|thermal conductivity(20℃): 120 W/(m/℃)|
|elastic modulus: 105000 N/mm²|
|thermal expansion coefficient(20~300℃): 20×10-6℃-1|
1. Decorative Objects
Brass is an attractive colour and has been used since antiquity for
objects d'art and jewellery. It has also been used for
architectural elements such as door handles, taps and light
fixtures. It has also been used as gasket around windows and as
kick plates. The house key is often brass!
2. Condensers and Heat Exchanger
Because of its corrosion resistance and high thermal conductivity
brass is often used in heat exchangers and condensers. You can
commonly see it used in air conditioning and heat recovery systems.
3. Industrial uses
- Brasses can be formulated to be machinable cold, hard, tough,
malleable, soft, hot workable. This gives industry a choice of
materials that are easy to shape and corrosive resistant.
- Pipes and valves are commonly made of brass and bronze.
- High brass has high tensile strength and find many uses as
fasteners, springs and rivets.
- Ideal for hobbies, crafts, decorating and more
- Cuts perfectly with household scissors
- Excellent pliability, shapes easily by hand and is great for
embossing and tooling
- Will take a lustrous shine
Production process and craft:
Why choose CIVEN as your supplier?
1. very competitive price
2. small order acceptable
3. good quality
4. on time delivery and perfect service
5. customers' design are welcome!